The 2023 Pray Vote Stand Summit will be held at the elegant Omni Shoreham Hotel.
2500 Calvert Street, NW • Washington, D.C. 20008
Located in one of the area’s premier residential neighborhoods, this elegant urban retreat boasts a resort atmosphere and a personal taste of politics, culture, art and music. Since 1930, the luxurious Omni Shoreham Hotel in Washington, D.C. has hosted presidents, world leaders and inaugural balls, making it a true landmark in our nation’s capital. Today, the hotel fuses modern comforts with distinguished service creating a monumental experience for your next Washington, D.C. getaway. Come home to our 834 luxury guest rooms located just 8 miles from Reagan National Airport, 28 miles from Dulles International Airport and 33 miles from Baltimore-Washington International Airport.
GROUP DISCOUNTED RATE OF $239 PER NIGHT FOR SINGLE/DOUBLE OCCUPANCY
($259 for triple/quad)
RESERVATION DEADLINE – AUGUST 24
Reservations after 5:00 p.m. EDT on this date will be accepted on a space and rate availability basis.
Your credit card will be charged on the day of arrival. Cancellation is required 48 hours prior to arrival in order to avoid a penalty.
Reservations by Phone
- Call 1-800-The Omni (800-843-6664)
- You must ask for FRC Action Pray Vote Stand Summit in order to receive the discounted group rate. The FRC Action Pray Vote Stand Summit group code is 090823FRCACTION.
To reserve your room online, simply click here to go to our customized Omni Shoreham registration page.
- Check-in: 3 pm
- Check-out: Noon
Select Guest Loyalty Program
You may visit https://www.omnihotels.com/loyalty and sign up for the Select Guest Loyalty Program and receive daily complimentary in-room wireless internet (otherwise it is $9.95 per day) a complimentary copy of USA Today each day and other member benefits.
- Non-smoking luxury rooms
- Plush robes
- Iron and ironing board
- In-room laptop-size safes
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Marble bathrooms
- Work desk
- Hair dryer
- Coffeemaker served with complimentary Wolfgang Puck coffee/Tea Forte gourmet whole leaf tea
- Clock radio with MP3/iPod adapter
- Windows that open
- Cribs available upon request
- Balconies in select suites
- WiFi Internet service – complimentary for Select Guest®members
- Individual climate control
- Two dual-line phones with voicemail
- On-demand hit movies (additional fee)
- Flat screen HDTV
Fitness and Leisure
- 24-hour complimentary fitness center with state-of-the art equipment
- Dry sauna and separate men's and women's locker rooms with private showers and lockers
- Outdoor heated pool
- Jogging trails and exercise stations throughout Rock Creek Park
- Golf courses nearby
- Rejuvenating massages and facials available by appointment
- ATM in lobby
- Currency exchange
- Dry-cleaning and laundry service (fee)
- Express check-in/check-out
- Full-service restaurant
- Full-service business center
- Multilingual concierge
- Bike rentals, fire pits, and backyard hammocks
- Omni Kids Crew Program
- Post/parcel services
- Safe deposit box located at concierge desk and in guest rooms
- Wheelchair access and Braille signage, TDD phones and alarms available on request
Transportation and Parking
- Click here for map and directions
- Airport transportation via taxi, shuttle, Metro, or private sedan
- Nearest Metro Stop - Woodley Park/Zoo/Adams Morgan (Red Line) - one block from Omni
- Valet parking including in/out privileges ($55 daily including tax)
- Hotel-arranged car rental services and sightseeing tours
As you plan for the Pray Vote Stand Summit this year, we want you to be aware that if an unauthorized outside agency attempts to contact you to offer assistance with room reservations, please do not make your hotel reservation through them.
Please be advised that any such outside agencies do not represent FRC, FRC Action, or the Omni Shoreham Hotel in any manner, and are in violation of ASTA’s member code of conduct. The only authorized organizations to contact attendees and exhibitors of the Pray Vote Stand Summit are Family Research Council and FRC Action.